Landmark
Popular

Landmark Cafe

The Landmark Cafe dates back to World War 2 when Margaret Carmichael sold the property at 400 West Fry Blvd. to the U.S. Government for the sum of $1.00. Built in 1942, the building was intended to provide recreation facilities for the large population of African American military personnel stationed at Fort Huachuca. The Landmark Cafe continues to be a popular gathering place for local residents, military personnel, and visitors.

Contact Information