Thanks for visiting Cochise County! Now that you’ve explored our eclectic combination of communities, outdoors, and awesome experiences, we’d like your feedback! (This survey will take about 5 minutes.) Did you…
- See towering, balancing rocks, cool canyons, and vast blue skies?
- Hike in one of our National Memorial or Monuments?
- Shop at a farmer’s market, and some galleries, antique stores, and trinket shops?
- Learn about petroglyphs, ghost stories, and Native American anthropological and archaeological research?
- See one of the 14 varieties of hummingbirds – or some of the other 400 species of birds found here – in one of our birding spots?
- Savor some of our medal-winning wines or microbrews from any of the 15 Cochise County wineries or two microbreweries?
- Enjoy some great meals at local restaurants?
If not, we hope to see you again, Cochise County bucket list in hand. In the meantime, let us know what you enjoyed! Thanks for your participation.
Sign Up for
Welcome to Cochise County. We hope that you are having a fabulous visit! Please take the time to complete this short survey to help us provide other visitors with a great experience. If you need assistance, do not hesitate to ask for help. We sincerely appreciate your time!
Sign up for the Explore Cochise Newsletter for year-round ideas.